GBP28; ApM1; AdipoQ; Acrp30; ACDC; APM1; C1Q And Collagen Domain Containing; Adipocyte Complement-Related Protein Of 30 KDa; Adipose Most Abundant Gene Transcript 1
- Product No.PAA605Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg 50µg100µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 64.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 150.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 214.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 856.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 64,200.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ADP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ADP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Puerarin improves insulin resistance and modulates adipokine expression in rats fed a high-fat dietPubMed: 20869961
- Serum Fetuin-A Levels Related with Microalbuminuria in Diet-Induced Obese RatsPubMed: PMC3591142
- CD40L Deficiency Attenuates Diet-Induced Adipose Tissue Inflammation by Impairing Immune Cell Accumulation and Production of Pathogenic IgG-AntibodiesPubMed: PMC3297623
- Soy isoflavones modulate adipokines and myokines to regulate lipid metabolism in adipose tissue, skeletal muscle and liver of male Huanjiang mini-pigsScienceDirect: S0303720712004194
- n-6: n-3 PUFA ratio is involved in regulating lipid metabolism and inflammation in pigsPubmed: 23947577
- Perirenal fat associated with microalbuminuria in obese ratsPubmed: 24526332
- Maternal high folic acid supplement promotes glucose intolerance and insulin resistance in male mouse offspring fed a high-fat diet.Pubmed: 24736781
- Adiponectin decreases lipids deposition by p38 MAPK/ATF2 signaling pathway in muscle of broilers.Pubmed: 24178343
- CTRP3 modulates the expression and secretion of adipokines in 3T3-L1 adipocytesPubmed:25168658
- Zataria multiflora increases insulin sensitivity and PPARγ gene expression in high fructose fed insulin resistant ratsPubmed:Pmc4046234
- Perinatal low-dose iron treatment influences susceptibility to diet-induced adipogenesis in early-aged male Wistar ratsPubmed:24519243
- Effect of perches on liver health of hensPubmed:24812236
- The effect of recombinant adeno-associated virus-adiponectin (rAAV2/1-Acrp30) on glycolipid dysmetabolism and liver morphology in diabetic ratsPubmed:25019654
- Adipose tissue chromium and vanadium disbalance in high-fat fed Wistar ratsPubmed:25194956
- Central alarin ameliorated insulin resistance of adipocytes in type 2 diabetic ratsPubmed:25240061
- Long-term Effect of Ileal Transposition on Adipokine Serum Level in Zucker (Orl)-Lepr fa Fatty RatsPubmed:25697126
- Cold exposure stimulates lipid metabolism, induces inflammatory response in the adipose tissue of mice and promotes the osteogenic differentiation of BMMSCs via the p38 MAPK pathwayPubMed: 26617802
- Induction of Haemeoxygenase-1 Directly Improves Endothelial Function in Isolated Aortas from Obese Rats through the Ampk-Pi3k/Akt-Enos PathwayPubMed: 26160485
- Impaired adipogenesis in adipose tissue associated with hepatic lipid deposition induced by chronic inflammation in mice with chew dietPubMed: 26188592
- Relation between afamin level and some inflammatory markers in obese childrenMrjnrc: Abstract
- Swimming training attenuates the morphological reorganization of the myocardium and local inflammation in the left ventricle of growing rats with untreated experimental diabetes.Pubmed:26896925
- Decreased adipose tissue zinc content is associated with metabolic parameters in high fat fed Wistar ratsabstract:10
- Changes on Adipose Tissue Distribution After Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass in Obese Göttingen Minipig. Effects on Glucose Metabolism.Pubmed:27185175
- Favorable outcomes of hydroxychloroquine in insulin resistance may be accomplished by adjustment of the endothelial dysfunction as well as the skewed balance of adipokinesscience:S0065128116301234
- Trigonella foenum-graecum water extract improves insulin sensitivity and stimulates PPAR and γ gene expression in high fructose-fed insulin-resistant ratspmc:PMC4817393
- Early High-Fat Feeding Induces Alteration of Trace Element Content in Tissues of Juvenile Male Wistar Ratsarticle:s12011-016-0777-1
- Antiobesity and antihyperlipidaemic effects of Yan-Sheng-Yin in animals and humansscience:S1756464616300585
- Fat and Sucrose Intake Induces Obesity‐Related Bone Metabolism Disturbances: Kinetic and Reversibility Studies in Growing and Adult RatsPubmed:26175082
- Irisin improves perivascular adipose tissue dysfunction via regulation of the heme oxygenase-1/adiponectin axis in diet-induced obese micepubmed:27638193
- Central administration of galanin receptor 1 agonist boosted insulin sensitivity in adiposepubmed:27127795
- Dietary Niacin Supplementation Suppressed Hepatic Lipid Accumulation in Rabbitspubmed:27004817
- Association of ADIPOQ Gene Variant Rs266729 with Circulatory Adiponectin levels in Patients with type 2 Diabetes in North Indian Population: A Case- …vol10no1