ANX-A1; ANX1; LPC1; Lipocortin I; Chromobindin-9; Calpactin II; Phospholipase A2 inhibitory protein
- Product No.PAE787Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105US$ 245US$ 350US$ 1400US$ 105000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded stomach tissue
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ANXA1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ANXA1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Dysregulation of Anti-Inflammatory Annexin A1 Expression in Progressive Crohns DiseasePubMed: PMC3794972
- Modulatory Effect of Phytoestrogens and Curcumin on Induction of Annexin 1 in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells and their Inhibitory Effect on Secretory Phospholipase A2Ajol: Source
- Host Biomarkers of Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis to Monitor Therapeutic ResponseAsm: Source
- Characterization of secretomes from a human blood brain barrier endothelial cells in-vitro model after ischemia by stable isotope labeling with aminoacids in cell culture (SILAC)PubMed: 26718731
- Annexin A1 Is a Key Modulator of Mesenchymal Stromal Cell–Mediated Improvements in Islet FunctionPubMed: 26470781
- Annexin A1 Is Increased in the Plasma of Preeclamptic WomenPubMed: 26398190
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPE787Hu01Recombinant Annexin A1 (ANXA1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAE787Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Annexin A1 (ANXA1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAE787Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Annexin A1 (ANXA1): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAE787Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Annexin A1 (ANXA1): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAE787Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Annexin A1 (ANXA1): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Sandwich ELISASEE787HuELISA Kit for Annexin A1 (ANXA1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCE787HuCLIA Kit for Annexin A1 (ANXA1): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection