Apo-A5; APOA-V; APOAV; RAP3; Regeneration-associated protein 3
- Product No.PAB997Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB997Hu01-Recombinant Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 100US$ 232US$ 332US$ 1328US$ 99600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant APOA5, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against APOA5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize APOA5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB997Hu01Recombinant Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB997Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAB997Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB997Hu24Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB997Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB997Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAB997Hu74Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEB997HuELISA Kit for Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Antibody PairPSB997Hu01Antibody Pair for Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSB997Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Apolipoprotein A5 (APOA5): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".