BMP2A; BMP-2A; Hemochromatosis Modifier
- Product No.PAA013Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95US$ 221US$ 316US$ 1264US$ 94800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BMP2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- Chronic exposure to low concentrations of strontium 90 affects bone physiology but not the hematopoietic system in miceWiley: Source
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Effect of transplantation of BMP-2-induced bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on myocardial infarction of rats after reperfusionSource
- PDGF-AA promotes osteogenic differentiation and migration of mesenchymal stem cell by down-regulating PDGFRα and derepressing BMP-Smad1/5/8 signalingPubmed:25470749
- Negative effect of serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor therapy on rat bone tissue after orchidectomyPubMed: 25934570
- Effect of Mirtazapine on Rat Bone Tissue after OrchidectomyPubMed: 25871861
- Titanium with Nanotopography Induces Osteoblast Differentiation by Regulating Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Protein Expression and Signaling PathwayPubMed: 26681207
- Sustained dual release of placental growth factor-2 and bone morphogenic protein-2 from heparin-based nanocomplexes for direct osteogenesisPubmed:27042064
- EFFECTS OF FLUORIDE ON THE EXPRESSION OF BMP-2 AND SMAD1 IN RAT OSTEOBLASTS IN VITROfiles:p013-022
- Unveiling the interactions among BMPR-2, ALK-1 and 5-HTT genes in the pathophysiology of HAPEPubmed:27196063
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA013Hu01Active Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA013Hu02Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA013Hu01Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA013Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA013Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA013Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA013HuELISA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA013HuCLIA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA013Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 (BMP2): Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"