BRCAI; BRCC1; IRIS; PSCP; RNF53; Breast Cancer 1,Early Onset; RING finger protein 53
- Product No.PAB376Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB376Hu01-Recombinant Breast Cancer Susceptibility Protein 1 (BRCA1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 100US$ 232US$ 332US$ 1328US$ 99600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Liver Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Prostate Gland Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Prostate Gland Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant BRCA1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; .Sample: Lane1: Human A431 Cells; Lane2: Human Hela Cells; Lane3: Mouse Testis Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BRCA1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BRCA1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- IN VITRO EFFECT OF RESVERATROL ON DNA METHYLATION AND BRCA1 EXPRESSION IN MCF-7 HUMAN BREAST CANCER CELLSPublication: 281344291
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB376Hu01Recombinant Breast Cancer Susceptibility Protein 1 (BRCA1): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB376Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Breast Cancer Susceptibility Protein 1 (BRCA1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAB376Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Breast Cancer Susceptibility Protein 1 (BRCA1): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB376Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Breast Cancer Susceptibility Protein 1 (BRCA1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB376HuELISA Kit for Breast Cancer Susceptibility Protein 1 (BRCA1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.