BRCAI; BRCC1; IRIS; PSCP; RNF53; Breast Cancer 1,Early Onset; RING finger protein 53
- Product No.PAB376Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB376Hu01-Recombinant Breast Cancer Susceptibility Protein 1 (BRCA1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg 50µg100µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 100.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 232.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 332.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,328.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 99,600.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Liver Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Prostate Gland Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Prostate Gland Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant BRCA1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; .Sample: Lane1: Human A431 Cells; Lane2: Human Hela Cells; Lane3: Mouse Testis Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BRCA1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BRCA1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- IN VITRO EFFECT OF RESVERATROL ON DNA METHYLATION AND BRCA1 EXPRESSION IN MCF-7 HUMAN BREAST CANCER CELLSPublication: 281344291