MED; EDM1; EPD1; PSACH; THBS5; TSP-5; Pseudoachondroplasia,Epiphyseal Dysplasia 1,Multiple; Thrombospondin 5
- Product No.PAB197Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB197Hu01-Recombinant Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 100US$ 232US$ 332US$ 1328US$ 99600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded testis tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant COMP, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Cartilage Tissue; Lane2: Mouse Cartilage Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against COMP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize COMP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- Genetic analysis and serum level of cartilage oligomeric matrix protein in patients with pseudoachondroplasia CMJ: 201082337960590
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB197Hu01Recombinant Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB197Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB197Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB197HuELISA Kit for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCB197HuCLIA Kit for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSB197Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cartilage Oligomeric Matrix Protein (COMP): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".