PSSALRE; CDKN5; Cell division protein kinase 5; Serine/threonine-protein kinase PSSALRE; Tau protein kinase II catalytic subunit;TPKII catalytic subunit
- Product No.PAA739Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug 50ug100ug 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ 95 US$ 221US$ 316 US$ 1264 US$ 94800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Brain tissue
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CDK5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CDK5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA739Hu01Recombinant Cyclin Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA739Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA739Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA739Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA739Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Cyclin Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA739HuELISA Kit for Cyclin Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection