CDMT; CYLD1; CYLDI; EAC; USPL2; Turban Tumor Syndrome; Ubiquitin Carboxyl-Terminal Hydrolase CYLD; Ubiquitin Specific Peptidase Like 2; Deubiquitinating enzyme CYLD
- Product No.PAC423Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC423Hu01-Recombinant Cylindromatosis (CYLD)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug 50ug100ug 1mg 1g
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1400
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 105000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Liver Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Brain Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Prostate Gland Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Glioma Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CYLD, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CYLD. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYLD in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPC423Hu01Recombinant Cylindromatosis (CYLD): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAC423Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cylindromatosis (CYLD): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAC423Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Cylindromatosis (CYLD): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEC423HuELISA Kit for Cylindromatosis (CYLD): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSC423Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cylindromatosis (CYLD): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".