CYP1; AHH; AHRR; CP11; CYP1; P1-450; P450-C; P450DX; Cytochrome P450,Subfamily I(Aromatic Compound-Inducible),Polypeptide 1
- Product No.PAD295Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPD295Hu01-Recombinant Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105US$ 245US$ 350US$ 1400US$ 105000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CYP1A1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Mouse Liver Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CYP1A1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYP1A1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Apiaceous Vegetable Consumption Decreases PhIP-Induced DNA Adducts and Increases Methylated PhIP Metabolites in the Urine Metabolome in RatsPubmed:25733458
- Apiaceous Vegetable Consumption Decreases PhIP-Induced DNA Adducts and Increases Methylated PhIP Metabolites in the Urine Metabolome in Rats1,2,3PubMed: 25733458
- Phenethyl isothiocyanate and indole-3-carbinol from cruciferous vegetables, but not furanocoumarins from apiaceous vegetables, reduced PhIP-induced DNA adducts in Wistar ratsPubmed:27133590
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPD295Hu01Recombinant Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD295Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAD295Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASED295HuELISA Kit for Cytochrome P450 1A1 (CYP1A1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection