CD333; ACH; CEK2; JTK4; Achondroplasia; Thanatophoric Dwarfism
- Product No.PAB797Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB797Hu01-Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3 (FGFR3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 100US$ 232US$ 332US$ 1328US$ 99600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Skin Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Breast Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Kidney Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant FGFR3, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Mouse Placenta Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FGFR3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FGFR3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- Phenotype, donor age and gender affect function of human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cellsPubMed: PMC3694028
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB797Hu01Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3 (FGFR3): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB797Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3 (FGFR3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB797Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3 (FGFR3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB797HuELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 3 (FGFR3): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.