FRCP2; Irisin; Fibronectin type III repeat-containing protein 2
- Product No.PAN576Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug 50ug100ug 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ 116 US$ 270US$ 386 US$ 1544 US$ 115800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FNDC5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FNDC5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Serum irisin levels in new-onset type 2 diabetesPubMed: 23369227
- Lower circulating irisin is associated with type 2 diabetes mellitusPubmed: 23619195
- Inconsistency in circulating irisin levels: what is really happeningPubmed:24459033
- Leptin administration activates irisin-induced myogenesis via nitric oxide-dependent mechanisms, but reduces its effect on subcutaneous fat browning in micePubmed:25199621
- Fenofibrate (PPARalpha agonist) induces beige cell formation in subcutaneous white adipose tissue from diet-induced male obese micePubmed:25576856
- Maternal circulating levels of irisin in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancyPubMed: 26689349
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPN576Hu02Recombinant Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPN576Hu61Eukaryotic Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Recombinant proteinRPN576Hu01Recombinant Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAN576Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAN576Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAN576Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEN576HuELISA Kit for Fibronectin Type III Domain Containing Protein 5 (FNDC5): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection