FRCP2; Irisin; Fibronectin type III repeat-containing protein 2
- Product No.PAN576Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg 50µg100µg 1mg 1g Under development, coming soon!
- FOB US$ 116.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 270.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 386.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,544.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 115,800.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FNDC5. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FNDC5 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Serum irisin levels in new-onset type 2 diabetesPubMed: 23369227
- Lower circulating irisin is associated with type 2 diabetes mellitusPubmed: 23619195
- Inconsistency in circulating irisin levels: what is really happeningPubmed:24459033
- Leptin administration activates irisin-induced myogenesis via nitric oxide-dependent mechanisms, but reduces its effect on subcutaneous fat browning in micePubmed:25199621
- Fenofibrate (PPARalpha agonist) induces beige cell formation in subcutaneous white adipose tissue from diet-induced male obese micePubmed:25576856
- Lower irisin level in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A case-control study and meta-analysisPubMed: 25494632
- Maternal circulating levels of irisin in intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancyPubMed: 26689349
- Lower Circulating Irisin Level in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review and Meta-AnalysisPubmed:27300472
- Physiology and role of irisin in glucose homeostasis.pubmed:28211512
- Irisin improves perivascular adipose tissue dysfunction via regulation of the heme oxygenase-1/adiponectin axis in diet-induced obese micepubmed:27638193