Cys-C; Cystatin C; Gamma Trace; Post-Gamma-Globulin; Neuroendocrine Basic Polypeptide; Amyloid Angiopathy And Cerebral Hemorrhage
- Product No.PAA896Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA896Hu01-Recombinant Cystatin 3 (CST3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 67US$ 155US$ 222US$ 888US$ 66600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples：Human Liver Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples：Human Liver Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples：Human Kidney Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples：Human Breast Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant CST3, Human.
- Figure. Western BlotSample: Lane1: Human Serum; Lane2: Rat Brain Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CST3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CST3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- The Renal Effects of Vanadate Exposure: Potential Biomarkers and Oxidative Stress as a Mechanism of Functional Renal Disorders—Preliminary StudiesHindawi: 740105
- Endothelial dysfunction and renal fibrosis in endotoxemia-induced oliguric kidney injury: possible role of LPS-binding proteinPubmed:25261195
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA896Hu01Recombinant Cystatin 3 (CST3): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA896Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu24Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu26Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA896Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu74Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Labelled antibodyLAA896Hu76Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Cystatin 3 (CST3): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Sandwich ELISASEA896HuELISA Kit for Cystatin 3 (CST3): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA896HuCLIA Kit for Cystatin 3 (CST3): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Antibody PairPSA896Hu01Antibody Pair for Cystatin 3 (CST3): ELISA; CLIA; ELISPOT; Luminex; Immunochromatography and other Immunoassays.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA896Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cystatin 3 (CST3): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".