GK; GLK; HHF3; HK4; HKIV; HXKP; MODY2; Hexokinase-D; Hexokinase 4; Maturity Onset Diabetes Of The Young 2
- Product No.PAA667Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FC antibodies.
- UOM 10ug 50ug100ug 1mg 1g
US$ 84 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 196 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1120 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 84000 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GCK. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GCK in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA667Hu01Recombinant Glucokinase (GCK): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA667Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Glucokinase (GCK): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA667Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Glucokinase (GCK): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA667Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Glucokinase (GCK): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA667HuELISA Kit for Glucokinase (GCK): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA667HuCLIA Kit for Glucokinase (GCK): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.