- Product No.PAA448Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA448Hu01-Recombinant Insulin (INS)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 57
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 133
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 190
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 760
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 57000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant INS, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Mouse Pancreas Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against INS. It has been selected for its ability to recognize INS in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Impaired neural stem/progenitor cell proliferation in Streptozotocin-induced and spontaneous diabetic micePubMed: 20832431
- Nicotinamide-functionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes increase insulin production in pancreatic beta cells via MIF pathwayPubMed: PMC3770514
- Metformin Inhibits Expression and Secretion of PEDF in Adipocyte and Hepatocyte via Promoting AMPK PhosphorylationPubmed: 24288442
- Polo Like Kinase 1 (Plk1) Expression in Visceral Adipose Tissue of Morbidly Obese Non Diabetic WomenUsa-journals: Source
- Effect of the “protein diet” and bone tissue.Pubmed: 24483972
- Rosiglitazone Inhibits Expression and Secretion of PEDF in Adipose Tissue and Liver of Male SD Rats Via a PPAR-γ Independent MechanismEndocrine: Source
- CORRELA??ES ENTRE METABóLITOS E HORM?NIOS NO PERíODO DE TRANSI??O DE VACAS DE CORTE DE DIFERENTES GENóTIPOS CRIADAS NO SUL DO BRASIL Cnptia:Source
- CONCENTRA??ES SéRICAS DE INSULINA NO PóS-PARTO RECENTE DE VACAS DE CORTE DE DIFERENTES GENóTIPOS CRIADAS NO SUL DO BRASILAlice:Source
- Tinospora crispa Ameliorates Insulin Resistance Induced by High Fat Diet in Wistar RatsPubmed:Pmc4363645
- Zataria multiflora increases insulin sensitivity and PPARγ gene expression in high fructose fed insulin resistant ratsPubmed:Pmc4046234
- Perinatal low-dose iron treatment influences susceptibility to diet-induced adipogenesis in early-aged male Wistar ratsPubmed:24519243
- Effect of NUCKS-1 Overexpression on cytokine profiling in obese women with breast cancerPubmed:24568505
- Antioxidative effects of Korean red ginseng in postmenopausal women: A double-blind randomized controlled trialPubmed:24814037
- Effect of Sleeve Gastrectomy Plus Side-to-Side Jejunoileal Anastomosis for Type 2 Diabetes Control in an Obese Rat ModelPubMed: 26202420
- Tinospora crispaPubMed: 25821506
- Taraxacum officinaleIndex.Php: Ijbcs
- Structural and functional abnormalities of hepatic tissues in male Wistar rats fed hyperwhey and super amino anabolic proteinPubmed:27158055
- Subcutaneous administration of liraglutide ameliorates learning and memory impairment by modulating tau hyperphosphorylation via the glycogen synthase kinase-3尾 pathway in an amyloid 尾 protein induced alzheimer disease mouse modelPubmed:27131827
- Improvement of oral contraceptive-induced glucose dysreCavia (Guinea pig )lation and dyslipidemia by valproic acid is independent of circulating corticosteronePubmed:26855320
- Activation of cardiac renin–angiotensin system and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 gene expressions in oral contraceptive-induced cardiometabolic disorderPubmed:26934364
- The dynamic three-dimensional culture of islet-like clusters in decellularized liver scaffoldsPubmed:26796204
- Trigonella foenum-graecum water extract improves insulin sensitivity and stimulates PPAR and γ gene expression in high fructose-fed insulin-resistant ratspmc:PMC4817393
- Central injection of GALR1 agonist M617 attenuates diabetic rat skeletal muscle insulin resistance through the Akt/AS160/GLUT4 pathwayPubmed:27041232
- Fat and Sucrose Intake Induces Obesity‐Related Bone Metabolism Disturbances: Kinetic and Reversibility Studies in Growing and Adult RatsPubmed:26175082
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Natural proteinNPA448Hu01Native Insulin (INS): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA448Hu01Recombinant Insulin (INS): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA448Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA448Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA448Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Labelled antibodyLAA448Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA448Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Insulin (INS): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Competition ELISACEA448HuELISA Kit for Insulin (INS): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Competition CLIACCA448HuCLIA Kit for Insulin (INS): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.