CXCL8; AMCF-I; GCP1; K60; LECT; LUCT; LYNAP; MDNCF; MONAP; NAF; NAP1; SCYB8; TSG1; B-ENAP; Neutrophil-Activating Protein 1; Granulocyte Chemotactic Protein 1
- Product No.PAA080Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 69US$ 161US$ 230US$ 920US$ 69000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against IL8. It has been selected for its ability to recognize IL8 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Evidence that polymorphonuclear neutrophils infiltrate into the developing corpus luteum and promote angiogenesis with interleukin-8 in the cowRbej: 14777827
- Serial cytokine levels during wound healing in rabbit maxillary sinus mucosaPubMed: 19958244
- Experimental peri-implant mucositis at different implant surfaces.Pubmed: 24521508
- Budesonide added to modified porcine surfactant Curosurf may additionally improve the lung functions in meconium aspiration syndrome.Pubmed: 2432969
- Serum levels of selected chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patientsPubmed: 22461186
- Expression of interleukine-8 as an independent prognostic factor for sporadic colon cancer disseminationPubmed:Pmc4197484
- Experimental peri‐implant mucositis at different implant surfacesPubmed:24521508
- Grape seed extract supplementation attenuates the heat stress-induced responses of jejunum epithelial cells in Simmental?×?Qinchuan steersPubmed:24846452
- Inflammatory cytokine concentrations in uterine flush and serum samples from dairy cows with clinical or subclinical endometritisTheriojournal:Source
- Alteration in peripheral blood concentration of certain pro-inflammatory cytokines in cows developing retention of fetal membranesPubMed: 25851495
- ДИНАМИКА ЦИТОКИНОВОГО ПРОФИЛЯ В ОЦЕНКЕ ЭФФЕКТИВНОСТИ РАЗНЫХ МЕТОДОВ СТИМУЛЯЦИИ РЕПАРАТИВНОГО ОСТЕОГЕНЕЗА В ЭКСПЕРИМЕНТЕArticle: N
- Hyperinflation deteriorates arterial oxygenation and lung injury in a rabbit model of ARDS with repeated open endotracheal suctioningPubMed: 25943099
- Effects of different ventilation strategies on exhaled nitric oxide in geriatric abdominal surgeryPubMed: 25719610
- The Predictive Diagnostic and Prognostic Cut-off Values for Interleukin 8 in Patients with Meningitis in EgyptProfile: Mohmad_Mosaad
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA080Hu01Active Interleukin 8 (IL8): Cell culture; Activity Assays; In vivo assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA080Hu01Recombinant Interleukin 8 (IL8): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA080Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA080Hu24Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA080Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu82FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu72Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA080HuELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- High-sensitive ELISAHEA080HuHigh Sensitive ELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Instant ELISAIEA080HuInstant ELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA080HuCLIA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- Antibody PairPSA080Hu01Antibody Pair for Interleukin 8 (IL8): ELISA,CLIA,ELISPOT,Luminex