HL; HTGL; Hepatic Lipase; Hepatic triacylglycerol lipase; Lipase member C
- Product No.PAA769Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA769Hu01-Recombinant Lipase, Hepatic (LIPC)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg 50µg100µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 95.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 221.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 316.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,264.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 94,800.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant LIPC, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LIPC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LIPC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Randomized controlled study of the effect of a butter naturally enriched in trans fatty acids on blood lipids in healthy women1Ajcn: source
- Effect of weight loss, independent of change in diet composition, on apolipoprotein AI kinetic in men with metabolic syndromePubmed: 23125458
- Clinical efficacy of serum lipase subtype analy-sis for the differential diagnosis of pancreatic and non-pancreatic lipase elevationPubmed:27243230
- Clinical efficacy of serum lipase subtype analysis for the differential diagnosis of pancreatic and non-pancreatic lipase elevationpubmed:27243230