p53; LFS1; TRP53; Li-Fraumeni Syndrome; Cellular tumor antigen p53; Antigen NY-CO-13; Phosphoprotein p53; Tumor suppressor p53
- Product No.PAA928Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA928Hu01-Recombinant Tumor Protein p53 (TP53)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 221
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 316
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1264
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 94800
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Kidney tissue
- WB Image
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Human MCF7 Cells.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TP53. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TP53 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Analysis of p53 and miRNA expression after irradiation of glioblastoma cell linesPubMed: 23155233
- Therapeutic role of curcumin in oxidative DNA damage caused by formaldehydePubMed: 25761397
- Supplementation with Selenium yeast on the prooxidant–antioxidant activities and anti-tumor effects in breast tumor xenograft-bearing micePubMed: 26344777
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA928Hu01Recombinant Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA928Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA928Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA928Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA928HuELISA Kit for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA928HuCLIA Kit for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA928Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".