p53; LFS1; TRP53; Li-Fraumeni Syndrome; Cellular tumor antigen p53; Antigen NY-CO-13; Phosphoprotein p53; Tumor suppressor p53
- Product No.PAA928Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPA928Hu01-Recombinant Tumor Protein p53 (TP53)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95US$ 221US$ 316US$ 1264US$ 94800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Kidney tissue
- WB Image
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Human MCF7 Cells.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TP53. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TP53 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Analysis of p53 and miRNA expression after irradiation of glioblastoma cell linesPubMed: 23155233
- Therapeutic role of curcumin in oxidative DNA damage caused by formaldehydePubMed: 25761397
- Supplementation with Selenium yeast on the prooxidant–antioxidant activities and anti-tumor effects in breast tumor xenograft-bearing micePubMed: 26344777
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA928Hu01Recombinant Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; ReporterAssays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA928Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Labelled antibodyLAA928Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA928Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA928HuELISA Kit for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA928HuCLIA Kit for Tumor Protein p53 (TP53): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection