LDH-B; LDH-H; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-46
- Product No.PAB698Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB698Hu01-Recombinant Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg/20µl 50µg/100µl100µg/200µl 1mg/2ml 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 100.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 232.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 332.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,328.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 99,600.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant LDHB, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample. Lane1: Human Jurkat Cells; Lane2: Human A431 Cells; Lane3: Mouse Testis Tissue; Lane4: Mouse Kidney Tissue; Lane5: Human Liver Tissue.
Lane 1: Wild-type Jurkat cell lysate;
Lane 2: LDHB knockout Jurkat cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 37kDa
Observed MW: 35kDa
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human LDHB Ab
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LDHB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LDHB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Proteomic analysis of effluents from perfused human heart for transplantation: identification of potential biomarkers for ischemic heart damagProteomesci: 14775956
- Presence in the Pre-Surgical Fine-Needle Aspiration of Potential Thyroid Biomarkers Previously Identified in the Post-Surgical OnePubMed: PMC3765839