LDH-B; LDH-H; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-46
- Product No.PAB698Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB698Hu01-Recombinant Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
US$ 100 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1328 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 99600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant LDHB, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample. Lane1: Human Jurkat Cells; Lane2: Human A431 Cells; Lane3: Mouse Testis Tissue; Lane4: Mouse Kidney Tissue; Lane5: Human Liver Tissue.
Lane 1: Wild-type Jurkat cell lysate;
Lane 2: LDHB knockout Jurkat cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 37kDa
Observed MW: 35kDa
Primary Ab: 1µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human LDHB Ab
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LDHB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LDHB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Proteomic analysis of effluents from perfused human heart for transplantation: identification of potential biomarkers for ischemic heart damagProteomesci: 14775956
- Presence in the Pre-Surgical Fine-Needle Aspiration of Potential Thyroid Biomarkers Previously Identified in the Post-Surgical OnePubMed: PMC3765839
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB698Hu01Recombinant Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB698Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAB698Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB698Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB698HuELISA Kit for Lactate Dehydrogenase B (LDHB): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.