CDCD1; CMD1A; CMT2B1; EMD2; FPL; FPLD; HGPS; IDC; LDP1; LFP; LGMD1B; LMN1; LMNC; PRO1; Cardiomyopathy Dilated 1A; Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy 1B; Progeria 1
- Product No.PAF550Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10ug 50ug100ug 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ 105 US$ 245US$ 350 US$ 1400 US$ 105000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LMNA. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LMNA in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Inactivation of the p53–KLF9–CEBPA Axis in Acute Myeloid LeukemiaPubMed: 26408402
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPF550Hu01Recombinant Lamin A/C (LMNA): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Control antibodyCAF550Hu01Anti-Lamin A/C (LMNA) Polyclonal Antibody: Loading Control of WB
- Polyclonal antibodyPAF550Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Lamin A/C (LMNA): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAF550Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Lamin A/C (LMNA): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEF550HuELISA Kit for Lamin A/C (LMNA): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection