GIF; GLIF; MMIF; Glycosylation-Inhibiting Factor; L-dopachrome isomerase; L-dopachrome tautomerase; Phenylpyruvate tautomerase
- Product No.PAA698Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95US$ 221US$ 316US$ 1264US$ 94800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded liver tissue
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MIF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MIF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- Targeted reduction of advanced glycation improves renal function in obesityPubMed: 21412218
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Plays a Role in the Regulation of Microfold (M) Cell-Mediated Transport in the GutJimmunol: 5673
- Involvement of exercise-induced macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the prevention of fatty liver diseasePubMed: PMC3757527
- Role of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the regulatory T cell response of tumor-bearing micePubMed: PMC3466372
- Deletion of bone-marrow-derived receptor for AGEs (RAGE) improves renal function in an experimental mouse model of diabetesPubmed:24957662
- The Potential Role of Polymethyl Methacrylate as a New Packaging Material for the Implantable Medical Device in the BladderPubMed: 25705692
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA698Hu01Active Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA698Hu02Recombinant Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA698Hu01Recombinant Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA698Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA698Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA698Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA698HuELISA Kit for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA698Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".