STMY2; SL2; Stromelysin 2; Transin-2
- Product No.PAA098Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 221
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 316
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 1264
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 94800
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MMP10. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MMP10 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Type-specific dysregulation of matrix metalloproteinases and their tissue inhibitors in end-stage heart failure patients: relationship between MMP-10 and LV remodellingWiley: source
- Matrix Metalloproteinase-10 Is Required for Lung Cancer Stem Cell Maintenance, Tumor Initiation and Metastatic PotentialPubMed: PMC3335833
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic strokePubmed:24671655
- Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse model Pubmed:25266150
- In vivo bioengineered ovarian tumors based on collagen, matrigel, alginate and agarose hydrogels: a comparative studyPubmed:25634132
- Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse modelPubMed: 25266150
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA098Hu01Recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA098Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA098Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Labelled antibodyLAA098Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA098Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA098HuELISA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA098HuCLIA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.