CD227; EMA; H23AG; KL-6; PEM; PEMT; PUM; CA15-3; Cancer antigen 15-3; Carcinoma-associated mucin; Episialin; Peanut-reactive urinary mucin; Polymorphic epithelial mucin
- Product No.MAA413Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µg 100µg200µg 1mg 1g Out of stock
- FOB US$ 90.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 210.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 300.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 750.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 30,000.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against MUC1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MUC1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:100-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control
- Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas.PubMed: 20717734
- Host Defense Proteins in Breast Milk and Neonatal Yeast ColonizationPubMed: 26116637
- Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule (ALCAM) in Saudi Breast Cancer Patients as Prognostic and Predictive IndicatorPubMed: 26446295
- The Presence and Anti-HIV-1 Function of Tenascin C in Breast Milk and Genital FluidsPubmed:27182834
- The influence of long-term corneal contact lens wearing on the stability and quality of tear film in Qinghaifiles:ijcem0020163.pdf
- Ultrasensitive detection of mucin 1 biomarker by immuno-loop-mediated isothermal amplification.pubmed:28107977