MLC1; MLC1F; MLC3F; Myosin light chain 1/3, skeletal muscle isoform; Myosin light chain A1/A2
- Product No.PAB105Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPB105Hu01-Recombinant Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 100US$ 232US$ 332US$ 1328US$ 99600
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant MYL1, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Rat Heart Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MYL1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MYL1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB105Hu01Recombinant Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB105Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB105Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB105HuELISA Kit for Myosin Light Chain 1, Alkali, Fast Skeletal (MYL1): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.