ACN; BANF; SCH; Merlin; Bilateral Acoustic Neuroma; Schwannomin; Schwannomerlin; Moesin-Ezrin-Radixin-Like Protein
- Product No.PAB946Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
US$ 100 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1328 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 99600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Kidney tissue
- WB Image
Western Blot; Sample:Mouse Serum;
Primary Ab: 2µg/mL Rabbit Anti-Human NF2 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NF2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NF2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB946Hu01Recombinant Neurofibromin 2 (NF2): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB946Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Neurofibromin 2 (NF2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB946Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Neurofibromin 2 (NF2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEB946HuELISA Kit for Neurofibromin 2 (NF2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.