NELIN; F Actin Binding Protein
- Product No.PAH548Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Out of stock
US$ 105 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1400 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 105000 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against NEXN. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NEXN in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPH548Hu01Recombinant Nexilin (NEXN): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAH548Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Nexilin (NEXN): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAH548Hu21Monoclonal Antibody to Nexilin (NEXN): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEH548HuELISA Kit for Nexilin (NEXN): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.