SAP1; GLBA; CSAct; Dispersin; Pro-Saposin; Proactivator polypeptide; Glucosylceramidase activator; Sulfatide/GM1 activator; Cerebroside sulfate activator; Sphingolipid Activator 1
- Product No.PAC756Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPC756Hu01-Recombinant Prosaposin (PSAP)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105US$ 245US$ 350US$ 1400US$ 105000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Brain Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples:.Human Glioma Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Liver Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Lung Cancer Tissue
- Figure. FITC staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Hela Cells.
- Figure. Western Blot ; Sample: Recombinant PSAP, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human 293T Cells; Lane2: Human HeLa Cells.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PSAP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PSAP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPC756Hu01Recombinant Prosaposin (PSAP): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAC756Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Prosaposin (PSAP): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAC756Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Prosaposin (PSAP): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEC756HuELISA Kit for Prosaposin (PSAP): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSC756Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Prosaposin (PSAP): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".