SAP1; GLBA; CSAct; Dispersin; Pro-Saposin; Proactivator polypeptide; Glucosylceramidase activator; Sulfatide/GM1 activator; Cerebroside sulfate activator; Sphingolipid Activator 1
- Product No.PAC756Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC756Hu01-Recombinant Prosaposin (PSAP)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg 50µg100µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 105.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 245.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 350.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,400.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 105,000.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Brain Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples:.Human Glioma Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Liver Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Lung Cancer Tissue
- Figure. FITC staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Hela Cells.
- Figure. Western Blot ; Sample: Recombinant PSAP, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human 293T Cells; Lane2: Human HeLa Cells.
Lane 1: Wild-type 293T cell lysate;
Lane 2: PSAP knockout 293T cell lysate;
Predicted MW: 58kd
Observed MW: 60kd
Primary Ab: 2µg/ml Rabbit Anti-Human PSAP Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Rabbit IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PSAP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PSAP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.