PGG/HS; PGHS2; PHS2; HCox2; COX2; Cyclooxygenase 2; Prostaglandin G/H Synthase And Cyclooxygenase; Prostaglandin H2 synthase 2
- Product No.PAA699Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 95US$ 221US$ 316US$ 1264US$ 94800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin- embedded liver tissue
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PTGS2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PTGS2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Diallyl sulfide protects against ultraviolet B-induced skin cancers in SKH-1 hairless mouse: analysis of early molecular events in carcinogenesisWiley: source
- Molecular mechanisms underlying chemopreventive activities of glycyrrhizic acid against UVB-radiation-induced carcinogenesis in SKH-1 hairless mouse epidermisPubMed: 21545294
- Curcumin Protects against UVB-Induced Skin Cancers in SKH-1 Hairless Mouse: Analysis of Early Molecular Markers in CarcinogenesisPubMed: 22888366
- Decalepis hamiltonii inhibits tumor progression and metastasis by regulating the inflammatory mediators and nuclear factor κB subunitsPubmed: 24013642
- Multitargeted protective effect of Abacopteris penangiana against carrageenan-induced chronic prostatitis in rats.Pubmed: 24211397
- Relationship between epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutation and serum cyclooxygenase-2 Level, and the synergistic effect of celecoxib and gefitinib on EGFR expression in non-small cell lung cancer cellsPubMed: 26464643
- Monitoring of cyclooxygenase-2 levels can predict EGFR mutations and the efficacy of EGFR-TKI in patients with lung adenocarcinomaPubMed: 26191267
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA699Hu02Recombinant Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPA699Hu01Recombinant Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA699Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA699Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA699Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA699HuELISA Kit for Prostaglandin Endoperoxide Synthase 2 (PTGS2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection