PRO-C; VKDPC; PC; Vitamin K Dependent Protein C; Inactivator Of Coagulation Factors Va And VIIIa; Autoprothrombin IIA; Blood coagulation factor XIV; Activation peptide
- Product No.PAA734Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA734Hu01-Recombinant Protein C (PROC)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
US$ 95 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 221 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1264 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 94800 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant PROC, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PROC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PROC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Thrombomodulin Improved Liver Injury, Coagulopathy, and Mortality in an Experimental Heatstroke Model in MicePubmed:24781566
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA734Hu01Recombinant Protein C (PROC): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA734Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Protein C (PROC): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA734Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Protein C (PROC): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA734HuELISA Kit for Protein C (PROC): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.