CMH2; cTnT; TnTc; Cardiomyopathy,Hypertrophic 2; Cardiac muscle troponin T
- Product No.PAD232Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105US$ 245US$ 350US$ 1400US$ 105000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded Heart tissue
- WB Image
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TNNT2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TNNT2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit Offer
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service Offer
- Protein A/G Purification Column Offer
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service Offer
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service Offer
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Cardioprotective Effect of Sulphonated Formononetin on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsPubMed: 21232020
- Cardioprotective Effect of SMND-309, A Novel Derivate of Salvianolic Acid B on Acute Myocardial Infarction in RatsWiley: source
- Protective roles of Asperosaponin VI, a triterpene saponin isolated from Dipsacus asper Wall on acute myocardial infarction in ratsScienceDirect: S0014299909009984
- The altered expression profile of microRNAs in cardiopulmonary bypass canine models and the effects of mir-499 on myocardial ischemic reperfusion injuryPubMed: PMC3694448
- Salivary high‐sensitivity cardiac troponin T levels in patients with acute myocardial infarctionPubmed: 22834943
- In vivo and in vitro cardioprotective effects of Panax quinquefolium 20 (S)-protopanaxadiol saponins (PQDS), isolated from Panax quinquefoliumPubmed: 23700796
- The effects of caloric restriction and age on thyroid hormone signalling in the heart of ratsPl:Source
- Cardiomyopathy reverses with recovery of liver injury, cholestasis and cholanemia in mouse model of biliary fibrosisPubmed:24330504
- Cardioprotective Effect of Rhizomes of Acorus gramineus Against Isoproterenol-Induced Cardiac Damage in PigsPubmed:24420420
- Glutathione administration reduces mitochondrial damage and shifts cell death from necrosis to apoptosis in ageing diabetic mice hearts during exercisePubmed:25039894
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPD232Hu01Recombinant Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPD232Hu02Recombinant Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD232Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAD232Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAD232Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASED232HuELISA Kit for Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCD232HuCLIA Kit for Troponin T Type 2, Cardiac (TNNT2): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection