P63; TP73L; CUSP; EEC3; KET; LMS; OFC8; RHS; SHFM4; TP53CP; Tumor Protein p53-Competing Protein; Chronic ulcerative stomatitis protein; Keratinocyte transcription factor
- Product No.PAC805Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- UOM 10ug 50ug100ug 1mg 1g
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 350
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1400
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 105000
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TP63. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TP63 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:50-400
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 1:50-500
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 1:10-100
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 1:100-1:5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- CLIA Kit Customized Service
- ELISA Kit Customized Service
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPC805Hu01Recombinant Tumor Protein P63 (TP63): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Conjugated small moleculesCPC805Hu21OVA Conjugated Tumor Protein P63 (TP63): Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAC805Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein P63 (TP63): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAC805Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Tumor Protein P63 (TP63): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEC805HuELISA Kit for Tumor Protein P63 (TP63): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.