THP; Uromucoid,Tamm-Horsfall Glycoprotein; Tamm-Horsfall urinary glycoprotein
- Product No.PAG918Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig TypeIgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- ImmunogenRPG918Hu01-Recombinant Uromodulin (UMOD)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 105US$ 245US$ 350US$ 1400US$ 105000
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- IHC Images
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant UMOD, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Lane1: Human Urine; Lane2: Human Serum.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against UMOD. It has been selected for its ability to recognize UMOD in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20µg/mL
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
[ FORMULATION ]
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service
- Coating Buffer
- Antibody Diluent Buffer
- Quercetin Protects against Cadmium-Induced Renal Uric Acid Transport System Alteration and Lipid Metabolism Disorder in RatsPubMed: PMC3368504
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPG918Hu01Recombinant Uromodulin (UMOD): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Conjugated small moleculesCPG918Hu21OVA Conjugated Uromodulin (UMOD): Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG918Hu08Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAG918Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA.
- Labelled antibodyLAG918Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Uromodulin (UMOD): WB; IHC; ICC.
- High-sensitive ELISAHEG918HuHigh Sensitive ELISA Kit for Uromodulin (UMOD): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich ELISASEG918HuELISA Kit for Uromodulin (UMOD): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.