- Product No.PAB839Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB839Hu01-Recombinant Vinculin (VCL)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
US$ 100 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1328 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 99600 FREE TRIAL
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Used in DAB staining on fromalin fixed paraffin-embedded stomach tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant VCL, Human.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample. Lane1: Mouse Heart Tissue; Lane2: Human Lung Tissue.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against VCL. It has been selected for its ability to recognize VCL in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- S-Nitrosylation Proteome Profile of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells in Human Heart Failurejournals:1384523
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPB839Hu01Recombinant Vinculin (VCL): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAB839Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Control antibodyCAB839Hu01Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Polyclonal Antibody: Loading Control of WB.
- Labelled antibodyLAB839Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAB839Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Vinculin (VCL): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Control antibodyCAB839Hu22Anti-Vinculin (VCL) Monoclonal Antibody: Loading Control of WB.
- Sandwich ELISASEB839HuELISA Kit for Vinculin (VCL): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.