Nampt; NAmPRTase; PBEF; PBEF1; Pre-B-Cell Colony Enhancing Factor; Nicotinamide Phosphoribosyltransferase
- Product No.MAA638Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)D1
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA638Hu01-Recombinant Visfatin (VF)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µg/20µl 100µg/100µl200µg/200µl 1mg/1ml 1g Out of stock
- FOB US$ 101.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 235.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 336.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 840.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 33,600.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant VF, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against VF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize VF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- EFFECT OF 8 WEEKS ENDURANCE TRAINING ON PLASMA VISFATIN IN MIDDLE-AGED MENBrjb: source
- The relationship between visfatin and HOMA-IR in hypertensive patients, and the effect of antihypertensive drugs on visfatin and HOMA-IR in hypertensive patients with insulin resistanceScienceDirect: S0168822711002956
- Early-effect of bariatric surgery (Scopinaro method) on intestinal hormones and adipokines in insulin resistant Wistar rat.Pubmed: 24304571
- CTRP3 modulates the expression and secretion of adipokines in 3T3-L1 adipocytesPubmed:25168658
- Plasma visfatin levels and mRNA expression of visfatin in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and peripheral blood monocyte-derived macrophages from normal weight females with polycystic ovary syndromePubmed:Pmc3991522
- Visfatin derived from ascites promotes ovarian cancer cell migration through Rho/ROCK signaling-mediated actin polymerization.Pubmed:25055182
- Visfatin −948G/T and resistin −420C/Gpolymorphisms in Egyptian type 2 diabetic patients with and without cardiovascular diseasesNrcresearchpress:Source
- Antidiabetic Effect of Galantamine: Novel Effect for a Known Centrally Acting DrugPubMed: 26262991
- Changes in concentration of visfatin during four weeks of inpatient treatment of alcohol dependent malesScience: Article
- Variation in blood levels of hormones in obese patients following weight reduction induced by endoscopic and surgical bariatric therapiesPubMed: 26539806
- Genetic Variations in Visfatin and Resistin Genes in Egyptian Type 2 Diabetic Patients With and Without ComplicationsPubMed: 25120107
- Favorable outcomes of hydroxychloroquine in insulin resistance may be accomplished by adjustment of the endothelial dysfunction as well as the skewed balance of adipokinesscience:S0065128116301234