LDH-B; LDH-H; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-46
- Product No.LAB698Mu81
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceAntibody labeling
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Original Antibody n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IF.If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 10µg/20µl 50µg/100µl100µg/200µl 1mg/2ml 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 130.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 304.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 434.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,736.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 130,200.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LDHB. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LDHB in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Proteomic analysis of effluents from perfused human heart for transplantation: identification of potential biomarkers for ischemic heart damagProteomesci: 14775956
- Presence in the Pre-Surgical Fine-Needle Aspiration of Potential Thyroid Biomarkers Previously Identified in the Post-Surgical OnePubMed: PMC3765839