GRF; GHRF; Somatocrinin; Growth-Hormone-Releasing Factor; Sermorelin; Somatoliberin
- Product No.MAA438Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C7
- Ig Isotype IgG1 Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA438Hu01-Recombinant Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µg 100µg200µg 1mg 1g Ensure in stock; if not, free redo!
- FOB US$ 107.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 249.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 356.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 890.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 35,600.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Brain Tissue.
Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P;
Samples: Human Glioma Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant GHRH, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against GHRH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GHRH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control
- Role of GHRH in Sleep and Growth Impairments Induced by Upper Airway Obstruction in RatsErs: 00197610
- Role of growth hormone-releasing hormone in sleep and growth impairments induced by upper airway obstruction in ratsPubMed: 21406516
- Effect of Moringa Oleifera Extract on Nicotine Induced Neurotoxicity in Female Rat and Their EmbryosIdosi: Source