HRG4; Pro-NRG4; Pro-neuregulin-4, membrane-bound isoform
- Product No.MAC174Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C4
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC174Hu01-Recombinant Neuregulin 4 (NRG4)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µg/20µl 100µg/100µl200µg/200µl 1mg/1ml 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 135.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 315.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 450.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,125.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 45,000.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Stomach Tissue.
- Figure . DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples:Human Lung Cancer Tissue.
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples:Human Brain Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant NRG4, Human.
Western Blot; Sample: Human HepG2 cell lysate;
Primary Ab: 5µg/ml Mouse Anti-Human NRG4 Antibody
Second Ab: 0.2µg/mL HRP-Linked Caprine Anti-Mouse IgG Polyclonal Antibody
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against NRG4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize NRG4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-30µg/mL
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-30µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- Isotype Control