Rnase-A3; RnaseA3; ECP; RNS3; Ribonuclease,RNase A Family 3; Eosinophil Cationic Protein
- Product No.MAB758Hu21
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C4
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB758Hu01-Recombinant Ribonuclease A3 (RNASE3)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µg/20µl 100µg/100µl200µg/200µl 1mg/1ml 1g In stock
- FOB US$ 106.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 246.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 352.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 880.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 35,200.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Human Pancreatic cancer Tissue
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant RNASE3, Human.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against RNASE3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize RNASE3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5μg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Assessment of the Role of Serum and Urine Eosinophil Cationic Protein in Diagnosis of Wuchereria bancrofti InfectionJofamerican: source
- Intercellular adhesion molecule?1 expression in activated eosinophils is associated with mucosal remodeling in nasal polypsPubmed:25573100
- The Human Host Defense Ribonucleases 1, 3 and 7 Are Elevated in Patients with Sepsis after Major Surgery—A Pilot StudyPubmed:26927088
- Interleukin 16 and CCL17/thymus and activation-regulated chemokine in patients with aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease.pubmed:27986411
- Dying blood mononuclear cell secretome exerts antimicrobial activity.pubmed:27513763