- Product No.PAA011Mi01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA011Mi01-Recombinant Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg/20µl 50µg/100µl100µg/200µl 1mg/2ml 1g Out of stock
- FOB US$ 97.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 227.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 324.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 1,296.00 FREE TRIAL US$ 97,200.00 FREE TRIAL
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Figure. DAB staining on IHC-P; Samples: Mouse Ovary Tissue.
- Figure. Western Blot; Sample: Recombinant BDNF.
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BDNF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BDNF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2ug/ml
Immunocytochemistry in formalin fixed cells: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in formalin fixed frozen section: 5-20ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry in paraffin section: 5-20ug/ml
Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay: 0.05-2ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Interaction of PFOS and BDE-47 Co-exposure on Thyroid Hormone Levels and TH-Related Gene and Protein Expression in Developing Rat BrainsPubMed: 21436126
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells against ischemic neuronal damage in the rabbit spinal cordScienceDirect: S0022510X12001219
- Effect of Benthosemapterotum Peptide on Aging in Mice with Oxidative DamagePsrcentre: 212059
- Chronic stress impairs learning and hippocampal cell proliferation in senescence-accelerated prone miceScienceDirect: S0304394010015788
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells are maintained for 3 weeks against ischemic damage in the rabbit spinal cord.NCBI: PMC3925622
- The effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on cognitive functions in aged female rats: The role of oxidative stress and brain-derived neurotrophic factorPubmed:25446810
- Heme Oxygenase-1 Protects Neurons from Ischemic Damage by UpreCavia (Guinea pig )lating Expression of Cu,Zn-SuperoxideDismutase, Catalase, and Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in the Rabbit Spinal Cord.Pubmed:26559686
- Effects of docosahexaenoic acid on learning and memory impairment induced by repeated propofol anesthesia in young ratspmc:PMC4812310
- Changes in growth factor levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of autism patients after transplantation of human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed:27323064
- Effect of Sample Time in Clot Tube, Temperature, and Hemolysis Status on Canine Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Concentrations: Preliminary study articles:Vol14Iss3
- Both secreted and the cellular levels of BDNF attenuated due to tau hyperphosphorylation in primary cultures of cortical neurons.pubmed:27914953
- PPARr activation ameliorates postoperative cognitive decline probably through suppressing hippocampal neuroinflammation in aged mice.pubmed:27940378
- Differential expression of cord blood neurotrophins in gestational diabetes: the impact of fetal growth abnormalitiespubmed:28081639
- Long‐term lithium treatment increases intracellular and extracellular brain‐derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in cortical and hippocampal neurons at subtherapeutic …bdi.12449
- Associations of blood parameters with age, feed efficiency and sampling routine in young beef bullsscience:article