CCL2; GDCF2; HC11; HSMCR30; MCAF; MCP1; SCYA2; SMC-CF; Chemokine C-C-Motif Ligand 2; Monocyte Chemotactic And Activating Factor; Monocyte Secretory Protein JE
- Product No.PAA087Eq02
- Organism SpeciesEquus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA087Eq02-Recombinant Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 (MCP1)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 10µg 50µg100µg 1mg 1g
- FOB US$ FREE TRIAL US$ FREE TRIAL US$ FREE TRIAL US$ FREE TRIAL US$ FREE TRIAL
- Quantity No quotes Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MCP1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MCP1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Astragaloside IV ameliorates renal injury in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats through inhibiting NF-κB-mediated inflammatory genes expression.Pubmed: 23434274
- Serum levels of selected chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patientsPubmed: 22461186
- Effects of Hyriopsis cumingii polysaccharides on angiogenesis, macrophage chemotaxis, proliferation and phagocytosisPubmed:25620195
- MRTF-A steers an epigenetic complex to activate endothelin-induced pro-inflammatory transcription in vascular smooth muscle cellsPubmed:Pmc4176337
- Adipose tissue chromium and vanadium disbalance in high-fat fed Wistar ratsPubmed:25194956
- Rosiglitazone attenuates renal injury caused by hyperlipidemic pancreatitisPubMed: 26191125
- Effects of Intravenous Injection ofPubMed: 26063970
- Protein Inhibitor of Activated STAT 1 (PIAS1) Protects Against Obesity-Induced Insulin Resistance by Inhibiting Inflammation Cascade in Adipose TissuePubMed: 26324179
- Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate Attenuates Unilateral Ureteral Obstruction-Induced Renal Interstitial Fibrosis in MicePubMed: 25549657
- MicroRNA-155 Promotes Atherosclerosis Inflammation via Targeting SOCS1PubMed: 26159489
- Renoprotective effects of angiotensin receptor blocker and stem cells in acute kidney injury: Involvement of inflammatory and apoptotic markersPubMed: 25825359
- Trypanosoma cruzi infection and benznidazole therapy independently stimulate oxidative status and structural pathological remodeling of the liver tissue in micePubMed: 25912691
- Simultaneous Increase in Multiple Proinflammatory Cytokines in the Aqueous Humor in Neovascular Glaucoma With and Without Intravitreal Bevacizumab InjectionPubMed: 26030108
- Postoperative changes in aqueous monocyte chemotactic protein-1 levels and bleb morphology after trabeculectomy vs. Ex-PRESS shunt surgeryPubMed: 26427058
- Expression of adhesion molecules, chemokines and matrix metallo- proteinases (MMPs) in viable and degenerating stage of Taenia solium metacestode in swine neurocysticercosisPubMed: 26412140
- Modulation of oxidative and inflammatory cardiac response by nonselective 1‐and 3‐cyclooxygenase inhibitor and benznidazole in micePubMed: 26105112
- НАРУШЕНИЕ БАЛАНСА ХРОМА И ВАНАДИЯ В ЖИРОВОЙ ТКАНИ КАК ВОЗМОЖНЫЙ МЕХАНИЗМ ОЖИРЕНИЕ-АССОЦИИРОВАННОЙ ИНСУЛИНОРЕЗИСТЕНТНОСТИMicroelements_Of_Midicine: 2015_2
- The G-Protein-Coupled Bile Acid Receptor Gpbar1 (TGR5) Inhibits Gastric Inflammation Through Antagonizing NF-κB Signaling PathwayPubMed: 26696888
- Effects of PB-EPCs on Homing Ability of Rabbit BMSCs via Endogenous SDF-1 and MCP-1.PubMed: 26660527
- The Transcriptional Foundations of Sp110-mediated Macrophage (RAW264. 7) Resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37RaPubmed:26912204
- Fractalkine Attenuates Microglial Cell Activation Induced by Prenatal StressPubmed:27239349
- Decreased adipose tissue zinc content is associated with metabolic parameters in high fat fed Wistar ratsabstract:10
- Consistency and pathophysiological characterization of a rat polymicrobial sepsis model via the improved cecal ligation and puncture surgeryPubmed:26802602
- Anti‐inflammatory properties of tianeptine on lipopolysaccharide‐induced changes in microglial cells involve toll‐like receptor‐related pathwaysPubmed:26640965
- Hyperglycemia Aggravates Hepatic Ischemia Reperfusion Injury by Inducing Chronic Oxidative Stress and Inflammation.pubmed:27656261
- Identification of some plasma biomarkers associated with early weaning stress in crossbred pigletsarticle:10.1007
- The serum concentrations of leptin and MCP-1 independently predict low back pain duration.pubmed:28076310
- oxLDL antibody inhibits MCP‐1 release in monocytes/macrophages by regulating Ca2+/K+ channel flowpubmed:27995732
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory is more effective than anti-oxidant therapy in counteracting oxidative/nitrosative stress and heart disease in T. cruzi-infected mice.pubmed:28134069