- Product No.ACB028Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 30min
- Detection Rangen/a
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antibody Detection.
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Out of stock
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Anti-Albumin Antibody (Anti-ALB) level in the sample or standard.;
- Simvastatin Reduces Endotoxin-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Decreasing Neutrophil Recruitment and Radical FormationPubMed: 22701728
- Albumin administration protects against bilirubin-induced auditory brainstem dysfunction in Gunn rat pupsOnlinelibrary: liv.12219
- Adjunctive corticosteroid therapy improves lung immunopathology and survival during severe secondary pneumococcal pneumonia in micePubmed: 24273183
- Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS PatientsPubmed:25590278
- The wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway participates in rhein ameliorating kidney injury in DN micePubMed: 26346164
- Collecting Protein Biomarkers in Breath Using Electret Filters: A Preliminary Method on New Technical Model and Human StudyPubmed:26934615
- 3D Printing of Differentiated Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Cells as a New Method for Liver Tissue Engineeringart00007