- Product No.SCA011Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range27.4-20,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 11.2pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 588US$ 840US$ 3780US$ 7140US$ 58800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antigen. Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody. Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) level in the sample or standard.
- Single-component Reagents Offer
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Primary Cells Customized Service Offer
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service Offer
- Disease Model Customized Service Offer
- Serums Customized Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Activation Reagent Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Interaction of PFOS and BDE-47 Co-exposure on Thyroid Hormone Levels and TH-Related Gene and Protein Expression in Developing Rat BrainsPubMed: 21436126
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells against ischemic neuronal damage in the rabbit spinal cordScienceDirect: S0022510X12001219
- Effect of Benthosemapterotum Peptide on Aging in Mice with Oxidative DamagePsrcentre: 212059
- Chronic stress impairs learning and hippocampal cell proliferation in senescence-accelerated prone miceScienceDirect: S0304394010015788
- Neuroprotective effects of adipose-derived stem cells are maintained for 3 weeks against ischemic damage in the rabbit spinal cord.NCBI: PMC3925622
- The effects of Ginkgo biloba extract on cognitive functions in aged female rats: The role of oxidative stress and brain-derived neurotrophic factorPubmed:25446810
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA011Hu01Recombinant Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Eukaryotic proteinEPA011Hu61Eukaryotic Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA011Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA011Hu06Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA011Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA011Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA011Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA011HuELISA Kit for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA011HuCLIA Kit for Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection