EP; Epoetin; Erythropoetin; Hematopoietin; Hemopoietin
- Product No.SCA028Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)
- Sample TypeTissue homogenates, cell lysates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range31.25-2000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 1.2pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Erythropoietin (EPO).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Erythropoietin (EPO) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Format 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
- FOB US$ 588US$ 840 US$ 3780 US$ 7140 US$ 58800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Erythropoietin (EPO) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Erythropoietin (EPO) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Erythropoietin (EPO) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Erythropoietin (EPO) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Erythropoietin (EPO) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antigen. Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody. Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Erythropoietin (EPO) level in the sample or standard.
- Single-component Reagents Offer
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Primary Cells Customized Service Offer
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service Offer
- Disease Model Customized Service Offer
- Serums Customized Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Activation Reagent Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Prenatal Glucocorticoid Overexposure Causes Permanent Increases in Renal Erythropoietin Expression and Red Blood Cell Mass in the Rat OffspringEndo: source
- Inhibitory effect of polysaccharides isolated from Angelica sinensis on hepcidin expressionPubMed: 21333724
- CD98 Positive Eosinophils Contribute to T Helper 1 Pattern InflammationPlosOne: Source
- Alterations of Circulating Endothelial Cell and Endothelial Progenitor Cell Counts around the OvulationPubMed: 22948762
- Long-term and stable correction of uremic anemia by intramuscular injection of plasmids containing hypoxia-regulated system of erythropoietin expressionPubMed: PMC3509184
- Reevaluation of erythropoietin production by the nephronPubmed:24832733
- Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2 balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m.Pubmed:2528040
- Decreased plasma soluble erythropoietin receptor in high-altitude excessive erythrocytosis and Chronic Mountain SicknessPubmed:25324511
- Plasma hepcidin in early-stage breast cancer patients: no relationship with interleukin-6, erythropoietin and erythroferronePubMed: 26496240
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Eukaryotic proteinEPA028Hu61Eukaryotic Erythropoietin (EPO): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP; CoIP; EMSA; Reporter Assays; Purification; Amine Reactive Labeling.
- Recombinant proteinRPA028Hu01Recombinant Erythropoietin (EPO): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA028Hu06Polyclonal Antibody to Erythropoietin (EPO): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA028Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Erythropoietin (EPO): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA028Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Erythropoietin (EPO): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA028Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Erythropoietin (EPO): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA028HuELISA Kit for Erythropoietin (EPO): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA028HuCLIA Kit for Erythropoietin (EPO): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection