GK; GLK; HHF3; HK4; HKIV; HXKP; MODY2; Hexokinase-D; Hexokinase 4; Maturity Onset Diabetes Of The Young 2
- Product No.SCA667Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range0.21-150ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.08ng/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Glucokinase (GCK).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Glucokinase (GCK) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
Out of stock
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7140
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 58800
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Glucokinase (GCK) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Glucokinase (GCK) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glucokinase (GCK) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Glucokinase (GCK) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Glucokinase (GCK) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Glucokinase (GCK). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Glucokinase (GCK). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Glucokinase (GCK) level in the sample or standard.;
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA667Hu01Recombinant Glucokinase (GCK): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA667Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Glucokinase (GCK): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA667Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Glucokinase (GCK): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA667Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Glucokinase (GCK): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA667HuELISA Kit for Glucokinase (GCK): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA667HuCLIA Kit for Glucokinase (GCK): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.