CXCL8; AMCF-I; GCP1; K60; LECT; LUCT; LYNAP; MDNCF; MONAP; NAF; NAP1; SCYB8; TSG1; B-ENAP; Neutrophil-Activating Protein 1; Granulocyte Chemotactic Protein 1
- Product No.SCA080Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range15.62-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.57pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 8 (IL8).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 8 (IL8) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 588US$ 840US$ 3780US$ 7140US$ 58800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 8 (IL8) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 8 (IL8) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 8 (IL8) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 8 (IL8) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 8 (IL8) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antigen. Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody. Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Interleukin 8 (IL8) level in the sample or standard.
- Single-component Reagents Offer
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Primary Cells Customized Service Offer
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service Offer
- Disease Model Customized Service Offer
- Serums Customized Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Activation Reagent Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Evidence that polymorphonuclear neutrophils infiltrate into the developing corpus luteum and promote angiogenesis with interleukin-8 in the cowRbej: 14777827
- Serial cytokine levels during wound healing in rabbit maxillary sinus mucosaPubMed: 19958244
- Experimental peri-implant mucositis at different implant surfaces.Pubmed: 24521508
- Budesonide added to modified porcine surfactant Curosurf may additionally improve the lung functions in meconium aspiration syndrome.Pubmed: 2432969
- Serum levels of selected chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patientsPubmed: 22461186
- Expression of interleukine-8 as an independent prognostic factor for sporadic colon cancer disseminationPubmed:Pmc4197484
- Experimental peri‐implant mucositis at different implant surfacesPubmed:24521508
- Grape seed extract supplementation attenuates the heat stress-induced responses of jejunum epithelial cells in Simmental?×?Qinchuan steersPubmed:24846452
- Inflammatory cytokine concentrations in uterine flush and serum samples from dairy cows with clinical or subclinical endometritisTheriojournal:Source
- Alteration in peripheral blood concentration of certain pro-inflammatory cytokines in cows developing retention of fetal membranesPubMed: 25851495
- ДИНАМИКА ЦИТОКИНОВОГО ПРОФИЛЯ В ОЦЕНКЕ ЭФФЕКТИВНОСТИ РАЗНЫХ МЕТОДОВ СТИМУЛЯЦИИ РЕПАРАТИВНОГО ОСТЕОГЕНЕЗА В ЭКСПЕРИМЕНТЕArticle: N
- Hyperinflation deteriorates arterial oxygenation and lung injury in a rabbit model of ARDS with repeated open endotracheal suctioningPubMed: 25943099
- Effects of different ventilation strategies on exhaled nitric oxide in geriatric abdominal surgeryPubMed: 25719610
- The Predictive Diagnostic and Prognostic Cut-off Values for Interleukin 8 in Patients with Meningitis in EgyptProfile: Mohmad_Mosaad
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA080Hu01Active Interleukin 8 (IL8): Cell culture; Activity Assays; In vivo assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA080Hu01Recombinant Interleukin 8 (IL8): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA080Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA080Hu24Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA080Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu82FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA080Hu72Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 8 (IL8): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA080HuELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- High-sensitive ELISAHEA080HuHigh Sensitive ELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Instant ELISAIEA080HuInstant ELISA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA080HuCLIA Kit for Interleukin 8 (IL8): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- Antibody PairPSA080Hu01Antibody Pair for Interleukin 8 (IL8): ELISA,CLIA,ELISPOT,Luminex