OB; OBS; Obesity Homolog; Obesity Factor; Obese Protein
- Product No.SCA084Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, saliva, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range468.75-30000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 15.1pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Leptin (LEP).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Leptin (LEP) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 588US$ 840US$ 3780US$ 7140US$ 58800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Leptin (LEP) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Leptin (LEP) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Leptin (LEP) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Leptin (LEP) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Leptin (LEP) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Leptin (LEP). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Leptin (LEP). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Leptin (LEP) level in the sample or standard.;
- Puerarin improves insulin resistance and modulates adipokine expression in rats fed a high-fat dietPubMed: 20869961
- Effect of Argyreia speciosa root extract on cafeteria diet-induced obesity in ratsIjp: source
- Testosterone protects from metabolic syndrome-associated prostate inflammation: an experimental study in rabbitPubMed: 22010203
- Multi-Functional Roles of Chitosan as a Potential Protective Agent against ObesityPubMed: 23342013
- Soy isoflavones modulate adipokines and myokines to regulate lipid metabolism in adipose tissue, skeletal muscle and liver of male Huanjiang mini-pigsScienceDirect: S0303720712004194
- Ovarian, metabolic and endocrine indexes in dairy cows with different body condition scoresIfzz: Source
- n-6: n-3 PUFA ratio is involved in regulating lipid metabolism and inflammation in pigsPubmed: 23947577
- Maternal high folic acid supplement promotes glucose intolerance and insulin resistance in male mouse offspring fed a high-fat diet.Pubmed: 24736781
- CTRP3 modulates the expression and secretion of adipokines in 3T3-L1 adipocytesPubmed:25168658
- EFFECT OF LEPTIN GENE ON SERUM LEPTIN CONCENTRATION AND BEEF QUALITY IN CZECH FLECKVIEH BULLSMendelu:Source
- Tinospora crispa Ameliorates Insulin Resistance Induced by High Fat Diet in Wistar RatsPubmed:Pmc4363645
- Oxytocin reverse ovariectomy-induced Osteoper and body fat gainPubmed:24506069
- Maternal high-fat diet feeding during pregnancy and lactation augments lung inflammation and remodeling in the offspringPubmed:25500158
- Hepatic steatosis depresses alpha-1-antitrypsin levels in human and rat acute pancreatitisPubMed: 26634430
- Tinospora crispaPubMed: 25821506
- Effects of breeder age and early energy restriction on fattening performance, some meat quality traits and plasma leptin concentration of broilersDergiler: 11
- Comparative measurements of the morphometric pattern and energy profile of Crioula mares in the final third of gestation, with different body condition scoresScielo: S0102-09352015000300707
- Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency Affects Not Only Digestibility of Nutrients and Growth, but Also Body Composition and Endocrinological Parameters – Study on Piglets Used As a Model for Children Journals: 2165-7092-%20S5-00
- Effect of extended photoperiod during winter on growth and onset of puberty in Murrah buffalo heifersPubmed:27051212
- Anterior pituitary influence on adipokine expression and secretion by porcine adipocytes.Pubmed:27074715
- Comparison of the effect of a standard inclusion level of inorganic zinc to organic form at lowered level on bone development in growing male Ross broiler chickens journalprintahead:87
- Comparison of the Effect of a Standard Inclusion Level of Inorganic Zinc to Organic Form at Lowered Level on Bone Development in Growing Male Ross Broiler Chickensview:87
- Changes on Adipose Tissue Distribution After Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass in Obese Göttingen Minipig. Effects on Glucose Metabolism.Pubmed:27185175
- Favorable outcomes of hydroxychloroquine in insulin resistance may be accomplished by adjustment of the endothelial dysfunction as well as the skewed balance of adipokinesscience:S0065128116301234
- Nanosized titanium dioxide resulted in the activation of TGF-β/Smads/p38MAPK pathway in renal inflammation and fibration of micePubmed:26850371
- The bromodomain inhibitor N-methyl pyrrolidone reduced fat accumulation in an ovariectomized rat modelPubmed:27110299
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA084Hu01Active Leptin (LEP): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA084Hu01Recombinant Leptin (LEP): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA084Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin (LEP): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Labelled antibodyLAA084Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin (LEP): WB; IHC; ICC.
- Labelled antibodyLAA084Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Leptin (LEP): WB; IHC; ICC; IF.
- Sandwich ELISASEA084HuELISA Kit for Leptin (LEP): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA084HuCLIA Kit for Leptin (LEP): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- Assay Kit DIY MaterialsKSA084Hu01ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Leptin (LEP): Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".