GIF; GLIF; MMIF; Glycosylation-Inhibiting Factor; L-dopachrome isomerase; L-dopachrome tautomerase; Phenylpyruvate tautomerase
- Product No.SCA698Mu
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse)Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range156.25-10000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.4pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 605US$ 864US$ 3888US$ 7344US$ 60480
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF) level in the sample or standard.;
- Targeted reduction of advanced glycation improves renal function in obesityPubMed: 21412218
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor Plays a Role in the Regulation of Microfold (M) Cell-Mediated Transport in the GutJimmunol: 5673
- Involvement of exercise-induced macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the prevention of fatty liver diseasePubMed: PMC3757527
- Role of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in the regulatory T cell response of tumor-bearing micePubMed: PMC3466372
- Deletion of bone-marrow-derived receptor for AGEs (RAGE) improves renal function in an experimental mouse model of diabetesPubmed:24957662
- The Potential Role of Polymethyl Methacrylate as a New Packaging Material for the Implantable Medical Device in the BladderPubMed: 25705692
Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species
- Active proteinAPA698Mu01Active Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Cell culture; Activity Assays.
- Recombinant proteinRPA698Mu02Recombinant Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Recombinant proteinRPA698Mu01Recombinant Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA698Mu01Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA698Mu02Polyclonal Antibody to Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA698MuELISA Kit for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- Sandwich CLIASCA698MuCLIA Kit for Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (MIF): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.