STMY2; SL2; Stromelysin 2; Transin-2
- Product No.SCA098Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range6.86-5,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 2.72pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 Out of stock
- FOB US$ 588.00 US$ 840.00 US$ 3,780.00 US$ 7,140.00 US$ 58,800.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microplate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microplate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10) level in the sample or standard.;
- Type-specific dysregulation of matrix metalloproteinases and their tissue inhibitors in end-stage heart failure patients: relationship between MMP-10 and LV remodellingWiley: source
- Matrix Metalloproteinase-10 Is Required for Lung Cancer Stem Cell Maintenance, Tumor Initiation and Metastatic PotentialPubMed: PMC3335833
- A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic ApproachesPlosone: Source
- Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic strokePubmed:24671655
- Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse model Pubmed:25266150
- In vivo bioengineered ovarian tumors based on collagen, matrigel, alginate and agarose hydrogels: a comparative studyPubmed:25634132
- Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse modelPubMed: 25266150