TBPA; PA; PLB; ATTR; PALB; Prealbumin; Prealbumin Amyloidosis Type I; Transports Thyroxine and Retinol
- Product No.SCA726Hu
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human)Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length2h, 40min
- Detection Range93.75-6000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 2.86pg/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Transthyretin (TTR).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Transthyretin (TTR) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsChemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- FOBUS$ 588US$ 840US$ 3780US$ 7140US$ 58800
- Package and Components
- Package and Components
- Results demonstration
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Transthyretin (TTR) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Transthyretin (TTR) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Transthyretin (TTR) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Transthyretin (TTR) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Transthyretin (TTR) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Substrate A||1×10mL||Substrate B||1×2mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 100µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10 minutes at 37°C;
8. Read RLU value immediately.
The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antigen. Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody. Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. Then the mixture of substrate A and B is added to generate glow light emission kinetics. Upon plate development, the intensity of the emitted light is proportional to the Transthyretin (TTR) level in the sample or standard.
- Single-component Reagents Offer
- Lysis Buffer for Cells and Tissue Offer
- Primary Cells Customized Service Offer
- Total Protein/DNA/RNA Extract Customized Service Offer
- Disease Model Customized Service Offer
- Serums Customized Service Offer
- Analysis Equipment Modified/Customized Service Offer
- Activation Reagent Offer
- Buffer Offer
- Screening disease-associated proteins from sera of patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a comparative proteomic studyPubMed: 20367977
- Circulation levels of acute phase proteins in patients with Takayasu arteritisPubMed: 20100644
- Effect of high dose thiamine on the levels of urinary protein biomarkers in diabetes mellitus type 2PubMed: 21130593
- Serum proteomic analysis reveals potential serum biomarkers for occupational medicamentosa-like dermatitis caused by trichloroethylenePubmed:24960064
- Schwann cells contribute to neurodegeneration in transthyretin amyloidosisPubmed:25693163
- Surface plasmon resonance assay of inhibition by pharmaceuticals for thyroxine hormone binging to transport proteinsPubMed: 26384643
Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA726Hu02Recombinant Transthyretin (TTR): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Recombinant proteinRPA726Hu01Recombinant Transthyretin (TTR): SDS-PAGE; WB; ELISA; IP.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA726Hu01Polyclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA726Hu02Polyclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB, ICC, IHC-P, IHC-F, ELISA
- Labelled antibodyLAA726Hu81FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA726Hu71Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA726Hu22Monoclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): WB; ICC; IHC-P; IHC-F; ELISA; IP; IF; FCM.
- Labelled antibodyLAA726Hu82FITC-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): IHC;ICC;IF;WB
- Labelled antibodyLAA726Hu72Biotin-Linked Monoclonal Antibody to Transthyretin (TTR): IHC;WB;ELISA
- Sandwich ELISASEA726HuELISA Kit for Transthyretin (TTR): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection
- Sandwich CLIASCA726HuCLIA Kit for Transthyretin (TTR): Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection