CXCL8; AMCF-I; GCP1; K60; LECT; LUCT; LYNAP; MDNCF; MONAP; NAF; NAP1; SCYB8; TSG1; B-ENAP; Neutrophil-Activating Protein 1; Granulocyte Chemotactic Protein 1
- Product No.SEA080Ca
- Organism SpeciesCanis familiaris; Canine (Dog) Same name, Different species.
- Sample Typeserum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range0.156-10ng/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 0.057ng/mL.
- Specificity This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Interleukin 8 (IL8).No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Interleukin 8 (IL8) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100 In stock
- FOB US$ 312.00 US$ 445.00 US$ 2,003.00 US$ 3,783.00 US$ 31,150.00
- Quantity Add to Cart Distributors
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Interleukin 8 (IL8) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Interleukin 8 (IL8) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 8 (IL8) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Interleukin 8 (IL8) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Interleukin 8 (IL8) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Interleukin 8 (IL8). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Interleukin 8 (IL8). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Interleukin 8 (IL8), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Interleukin 8 (IL8) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Evidence that polymorphonuclear neutrophils infiltrate into the developing corpus luteum and promote angiogenesis with interleukin-8 in the cowRbej: 14777827
- Serial cytokine levels during wound healing in rabbit maxillary sinus mucosaPubMed: 19958244
- Experimental peri-implant mucositis at different implant surfaces.Pubmed: 24521508
- Budesonide added to modified porcine surfactant Curosurf may additionally improve the lung functions in meconium aspiration syndrome.Pubmed: 2432969
- Serum levels of selected chemokines in systemic lupus erythematosus patientsPubmed: 22461186
- Expression of interleukine-8 as an independent prognostic factor for sporadic colon cancer disseminationPubmed:Pmc4197484
- Experimental peri‐implant mucositis at different implant surfacesPubmed:24521508
- Grape seed extract supplementation attenuates the heat stress-induced responses of jejunum epithelial cells in Simmental?×?Qinchuan steersPubmed:24846452
- Inflammatory cytokine concentrations in uterine flush and serum samples from dairy cows with clinical or subclinical endometritisTheriojournal:Source
- Alteration in peripheral blood concentration of certain pro-inflammatory cytokines in cows developing retention of fetal membranesPubMed: 25851495
- ДИНАМИКА ЦИТОКИНОВОГО ПРОФИЛЯ В ОЦЕНКЕ ЭФФЕКТИВНОСТИ РАЗНЫХ МЕТОДОВ СТИМУЛЯЦИИ РЕПАРАТИВНОГО ОСТЕОГЕНЕЗА В ЭКСПЕРИМЕНТЕArticle: N
- Hyperinflation deteriorates arterial oxygenation and lung injury in a rabbit model of ARDS with repeated open endotracheal suctioningPubMed: 25943099
- Effects of different ventilation strategies on exhaled nitric oxide in geriatric abdominal surgeryPubMed: 25719610
- The Predictive Diagnostic and Prognostic Cut-off Values for Interleukin 8 in Patients with Meningitis in EgyptProfile: Mohmad_Mosaad
- Neutrophil gene dynamics and plasma cytokine levels in dairy cattle during peri-implantation periodPubmed:27090626
- Infection of chicken bone marrow mononuclear cells with subgroup J avian leukosis virus inhibits dendritic cell differentiation and alters cytokine expressionPubmed:27349993
- Perfusion of gastrodin in abdominal aorta for alleviating spinal cord ischemia reperfusion injuryscience:S1995764516300955
- Diabetes-induced renal failure is associated with tissue inflammation and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin: Effects of resveratrolpublication:299492265_Diabetes-induced_renal_failu
- Gln Attenuates LPS-induced Inflammatory Injury of Bos taurus Testis Sustentacular Cells10610
- Mutant DD genotype of NFKB1 gene is associated with the susceptibility and severity of coronary artery disease.pubmed:28088561
- Intravenous dexamethasone attenuated inflammation and influenced apoptosis of lung cells in an experimental model of acute lung injury.pubmed:28006948
- Mechanical Ventilation Alters the Development of Staphylococcus aureus Pneumonia in Rabbit.pubmed:27391952
- Effects of Conventional Mechanical Ventilation Performed by Two Neonatal Ventilators on the Lung Functions of Rabbits with Meconium-Induced Acute Lung Injuryacm.2017.16.issue-3
- Effects of budesonide on the lung functions, inflammation and apoptosis in a saline-lavagemodel of acute lung injury.pubmed:28195073
- Cytokine levels in colostrum and in foals' serum pre- and post-sucklingpubmed:28242000