B-FGF; BFGF; FGFB; HBGH-2; Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor; Heparin-binding growth factor 2
- Product No.SEA551Ga
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma and other biological fluids.
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.62-1000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.3pg/mL.
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2) and analogues was observed.
- ApplicationsEnzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- Format 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!US$ 684
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3078
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5814
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 47880
For negotiated price and more details, please contact local distributors!
- Packages (Simulation)
- Packages (Simulation)
- Results demonstration
- Typical Standard Curve
- ISO9001: 2008, ISO13485: 2003 Registered
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- The influence of nutrients, biliary-pancreatic secretions, and systemic trophic hormones on intestinal adaptation in a Roux-en-Y bypass modelPubMed: 20438940
- Effect of heparan sulfate and gold nanoparticles on muscle development during embryogenesisPubMed: PMC3254262
- Effect of taurine and gold nanoparticles on the morphological and molecular characteristics of muscle development during chicken embryogenesisTandfonline: 644918
- Peroxisome Proliferator–Activated Receptor-γ Coactivator-1α (PGC-1α) Enhances Engraftment and Angiogenesis of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Diabetic Hindlimb IschemiaPubmed: 22266669
- Electrospun Fibers with Plasmid bFGF Polyplex Loadings Promote Skin Wound Healing in Diabetic RatsPubmed: 22091745
- Antiangiogenic Activities of Cinnamon, Black and Green Tea Extracts on Experimentally Induced Breast Cancer in RatsScialert: Source
- Silver nanoparticles administered to chicken affect VEGFA and FGF2 gene expression in breast muscle and heart.PubMed: 22827927
- Carbon nanoparticles downregulate expression of basic fibroblast growth factor in the heart during embryogenesisPubMed: PMC3771850
- Nano-Nutrition of Chicken Embryos. The Effect of in Ovo Administration of Diamond Nanoparticles and L-Glutamine on Molecular Responses in Chicken Embryo Pectoral MusclesNCBI:PMC3856104
- Nano-nutrition of chicken embryos. The effect of silver nanoparticles and ATP on expression of chosen genes involved in myogenesisPubmed: 23952606
- Role of sensory and motor intensity of electrical stimulation on fibroblastic growth factor-2 expression, inflammation, vascularization, and mechanical strength of full-thickness woundsPubmed: 23934870
- Carboxypeptidase E-ΔN, a Neuroprotein Transiently Expressed during Development Protects Embryonic Neurons against Glutamate NeurotoxicityPubmed:25426952
- Effects of Hemostatic Agents on Fibroblast CellsLww:Source
- bFGF-grafted electrospun fibrous scaffolds via poly(dopamine) for skin wound healingRsc:Source
- Effect of silver nanoparticles and hydroxyproline, administered in ovo, on the development of blood vessels and cartilage collagen structure in chicken embryosPubmed:25530495
- The effects of self-assembling peptide RADA16 hydrogel on malignant phenotype of human hepatocellular carcinoma cellPubMed: 26628972
- Hypoxia-induced secretion of IL-10 from adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell promotes growth and cancer stem cell properties of Burkitt lymphomaPubMed: 26695151
- Preparation and characterization of pro-angiogenic gel derived from small intestinal submucosaarticle:S1742706115301410
- Surface biofunctional drug-loaded electrospun fibrous scaffolds for comprehensive repairing hypertrophic scarsPubmed:26774564
- Changes in growth factor levels in the cerebrospinal fluid of autism patients after transplantation of human umbilical cord blood mononuclear cells and umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cellsPubmed:27323064
Related products for research use of Chicken (Gallus) Organism species
- Recombinant proteinRPA551Ga01Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2): Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
- Polyclonal antibodyPAA551Ga01Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Monoclonal antibodyMAA551Ga21Monoclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2): WB; IHC; ICC; IP.
- Sandwich ELISASEA551GaELISA Kit for Fibroblast Growth Factor 2, Basic (FGF2): Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.